Wednesday, September 9, 2009

9-9-9

What a fun date to type or write. I love this new century where we can have these fun months for several years (until 12-12-12).:D
I haven't posted in a LONG time. Sorry about that. Sometimes I feel like I have talked out when I get home. I do a lot of talking in the computer lab this time of year. Going over the rules, talking about the computer and just giving a lot of instructions. There have been other days this school year that I really don't have anything life shattering to share.
There are just over 2 months left until the wedding. Lots of plans coming together!
This past weekend was LCC's Liberty Fest. For the last 3 years I have worked the lemon shake-up stand. This year I chose to "jump ship" and help in the donut making tent. My Book club BFF's were all there (well, almost all of them). We cut, fried, and coated about 10,000 donuts. WOW!!! DeWayne helped fry the donuts and Evan came home for Saturday and helped glaze them. We have very good time. The crowd was pretty large both days. It rained off and on all day Saturday. And Sunday morning started out with flash floods and thunderstorms but it cleared up by 3 or so. Good times!
I promise not to take so long to post again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels