Monday, December 7, 2009

The last few days have all run together. I don't remember even teaching last week. (I was only at work 3 days) but still it's all a blur.
Christmas is going to be here before I know it. We have decided to wait until Evan gets home to put up the Christmas Tree. That means it will only be up for about a week. That's probably long enough anyway! I would really like to get the living room ready to paint over Christmas break anyway.
I did some Christmas shopping last Saturday. I think I got almost everything that I needed to get except for a few small things. I can finish up maybe next weekend.
I've been working on typing letters to Santa in the computer lab today. It amazes me sometimes at how much the children DON'T retain. Shift, space bar, delete, return, the comma and the period seem to elude some children. I said the same things over and over alot today! I'm tired of my own voice. LOL
Just wanted to check in. I'll post more later in the week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels