Thursday, March 18, 2010

DeWayne Kayaking


Well, I was hoping you could enjoy a video of DeWayne kayaking the St. Francis River. He took the day off last Friday to go with Austin, Kyle, and Aaron. They had the best time! If you want to see all the video, you'll have to go to YouTube and search kayak863. That is where he posts his videos. Very exciting. So instead of a video that I couldn't get to load you will have to just love the picture. :D
We are still working on the bookshelves in Dane's old room. They are coming right along. The south wall's cases are finished as well as the window seat. It looks awesome! I have the best husband ever!
Evan has officially changed majors. We now have an art major in our family. In reality, I guess someone had to give in to it! LOL! Art has always been her passion. I"m excited for her.
Thursday was the Tech Showcase at JALC. I really do like to go to the Technology conferences that are available. I get to see new ideas and try them out when I get back.
I'm glad it's Saturday! I've done laundry, I've cleaned my bathroom and bedroom, and I've put some pictures in an album. Very productive day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels