Sunday, April 10, 2011

Day 86 of 350

Happy Anniversary to my sister Marsha and her husband Randy! They got married during my senior year of high school. 1981! Wow! 30 years ago!
This is me, Marsha and Debbie Scott
The little girls were friends of Marsha and Randy's from Olney. I can't remember their names!
I wore that same dress to my senior prom! It was all lace and satin. The head things were pretty and different. I kept mine for a long time in my cedar chest. I think I threw it away the last time I cleaned it out! LOL
It has turned in to feeling like summer. The mid-80's and high humidity. Welcome to southern Illinois!!!
I like cool spring weather better. :D
My mom and dad got home this week from Florida. They are all brown and fit! I am glad they like Florida so much but I am glad they are home too!!!
DeWayne and I went to Evansville Friday evening and spent the night. We explored Newburgh on Saturday morning. It is a very pretty town. I didn't get my camera out because it was trying to rain and then we were away from the car. Oh well, That just means I will have to go back. It's a town that would be better explored with a bunch of ladies. Lots of antiques, little specialty shops, and cafes. DeWayne was a good sport but he would rather have been at Bass Pro I'm sure! :)
Evan's Student Christian Fellowship group had their spring banquet last night. So we stayed in Evansville and ate with her and her group. It was an enjoyable meeting. The kids and adults are a good group and I am glad Evan has a base group to hang out with. She is the president of this group until December. She really likes what she does. 
The countdown is on!!! Less that 50 days until the wedding. A little over that until Evan leaves for the Ukraine. And about the same for days left of my school year. 

1 comment:

Labels