Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Springfield Road Trip

Yesterday, DeWayne, Mom, Jim and I, took a short road trip to Springfield, IL. After viewing the Indiana state capital building, I felt very guilty for not seeing our own LOL! So we took off for the day.
These are a few of the pictures that I took while we were there. 

I was doing some experimenting with my camera all day. I am trying to use the Manual mode to take photos. This allows me to choose the light and the shutter speed myself. Some of it still overwhelms me but I am getting it.
While we were in Springfield, we saw the capital buildings (new and old) and toured the Lincoln museum. The Museum is really wonderful. A lot of information. I could probably do two or three more trips and still not take in all the info.!!!
We Skyped with Evan this morning. She was doing really well. She spoke a little Russian for us. I was glad to see her face. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels