Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Home Sweet Home


Unbelievably, the Great Road Trip is over and we are home.
I was hoping to blog every day of our journey but without internet access during 3 days of our journey I failed. Oh well!!!
I am so thankful for DeWayne that he let me take this trip with Marsha. (Of course, he got to go kayaking during that time too!) Marsha and I had the most wonderful time. Talking, Laughing, Singing, and just enjoying the drive. I dislike driving when there is a lot of traffic and this was probably one of the most enjoyable trips because we chose to drive in "busy" places during non-busy times. (Dallas, Ft. Worth, Oklahoma City, etc) With a GPS and a road map we navigated every turn with ease!
I've got a lot of work to do to get the shelves finished on my bookcases. I need to sand, prime and paint them. Maybe DeWayne and I can get something set up tonight so I can start that tomorrow! I am ready for the library to be finished. August 13th will be here before I know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels