Thursday, June 3, 2010

OK to make my husband, my mother, and all my followers happy, I have decided it's time to blog again. Yay!!! I have put it off and put it off and I am still not sure I have anything worthwhile to say but I'll try.
School is officially out until August 13. This has been my first full week off. I have been painting and painting the bookcases in the library. They are finished (until the shelves get finished) and I am going to paint the walls tomorrow. It looks awesome. I will take pictures after I paint the walls and post them. DeWayne is still working on the shelves for them. I am not looking forward to painting them. It will be hard to get them painted nice and smooth on all sides. I think I will concentrate on the top and sides and not so much on the bottoms. Sand, prime, sand, prime, paint, and paint. That's only 6 steps for each shelf about 40 shelves. I can see the end though and it is going to look amazing!!!
I leave for Texas in one week. Marsha and I are roadtripping to see grandma. It should be several days of laughing, driving, laughing, eating, seeing crazy things and laughing. I can't wait. I really can't wait to see my grandma. I haven't seen her in almost two years. I talk to her all the time but I miss seeing her face.
It's looking to be a wonderful summer. Evan is home and we are having a great time laughing and haning out. She's been going to Curves with me in the mornings and working out! (That means she is out of bed before 8 AM!!!!) We are cooking breakfast for the bus kids on Sundays and I am helping at Jr. High Camp and she will come with me. Looks like a summer of cooking!
DeWayne and Austin are gearing up for their trip to North Carolina to kayak while I am in Texas. He can't wait. The guys came out Monday to practice their rolling.
I have a whole list of things I need to do before I leave next week. I need to make appointments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels