Saturday, February 27, 2010

It's coming together

My living room is coming together. DeWayne and I hung the 3 of the picture ledges last night and I rubbled wall words on to two of the walls. I added a few pictures too. I will reframe things today and add more pictures this morning. It looks beautiful even if I do say so myself. The picture ledges are awesome. I am so thankful for friends who share their ideas. There was no way I was going to pay @$75 for a 4 foot ledge from Pottery Barn. I now have an 8 ft., a 6 ft. and 2 - 4 ft. sections (with enough stuff leftover to make some 2 ft. sections.) all for about $100. Yay! I promise pictures soon.
School was a little wild this week. It was a week of assemblies and special events. Second grade field trip, bus safety, pep rally, movie reward and popcorn, etc, etc.... It was the first 5 day week I have worked since January, so I can't complain too loud. Although, I would love to have another snow day! LOL
DeWayne and I ate supper with Dane and Jean Sunday evening. They gave us a small album of wedding pictures and then Jean shared the link to shutterfly with the rest of their pictures on it. WOW! I have a very photogenic family. Pretty, Pretty!
I just figured out I can post a few pictures from Shutterly straight to my Blog page. How cool is technology!
My sister and her family, Evan, and Dane and Jean are all coming today! I can't wait! I am making potato soup and brownies, and pineapple upside down cake. Yummy! So I guess I better get going!
Time to clean the bathroom, dust mop the floors, and cook the food, and oh yeah, a lot of laundry thrown in for good measure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels