Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snow Day Again

Another snow day. I think we are #5 but it could be #6. I have lost track. The children only had attendance on Monday. We may have to go tomorrow for our half day but I'm not sure. Mr. Smith will let me know. I am going to see Evan tomorrow afternoon. I can't wait to hug her neck. I have missed her.
Our snow here is nothing compared to the east coast. They have feet of snow not just inches. We're big babies compared to them. (But I do like my snow days!)
I finished painting my great room yesterday. It looks beautiful. DeWayne is working on the backsplash in the kitchen. And today, we will clean the floors and put the furniture back. Yay! Then I can take some pictures and share with my friends. When we get the furniture back in place DeWayne will then build my picture shelves. The color really makes my house look different.
With all these days off, I won't want to go back to work on Monday! LOL
Sunday I joined several ladies from our church to plan a Ladies Day for October 2. It was really fun to sit around with these women and brain storm ideas for topics and speakers for this event. We discussed many possibilities and topics. My friend Terah, is such an encourager. Long story short, I will be talking about my life and all the events of my early marriage. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I shared my story at Book Group last fall. Sooo, it should be an interesting event. (The theme is taking off old traits and putting on the traits of Jesus) I'll keep you posted on how it goes!

1 comment:

Labels