Monday, October 12, 2009

Colombus Day

Well, thanks to Colombus, I get to spend the whole day with DeWayne and Evan. DeWayne just happens to be off today and Evan is on Fall Break. Yay!!!
Saturday, Evan and I went to Olney for Will's 4th birthday party. What a fun day! Will is turning in to a very comical preschooler. His personality really shined through. He's very dry witted. And Alayna's Ally is so big. She will be a year old next month. Amazing! I remember when Alayna was born like it was yesterday!
Of course, there are only 40 something days left until the wedding. The invitations are out and the shower is this coming weekend. I think I have all the decorations I need for the rehearsal dinner tables. I just need to order the grooms cake, napkins, and get plates and then I think we're set. (Of course this is probably not true...there are always last minute details that are forgotten!)
Off to spend the day with my family!

2 comments:

  1. Hurray for days with the family! Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love loved having you here...the pirate was especially cute...but have you checked out the spider man pj's & cowboy boots!
    Hang in there, Dane & Jean will be celebrating their 5th anniversary before you can sneeze!!--I know!!!

    ReplyDelete

Labels