Tuesday, October 6, 2009

October

It's October. Not just the first day either....It's already the end of the first week of October. Where have I been? What have I been doing? You know, I don't know. It's not like I've been super busy or anything. I just haven't felt like writing anything.
There aren't many days left until the wedding. Plans, plans, plans. Swirling, swirling, swirling. My friends ask, I tell them about the rehearsal dinner. And I fill them in on what I know about the wedding. During this planning time, I have come to the definite conclusion that I am ADD. I get sidetracked so easily. My focus is shot. I can't make a "for sure" decision about the table decorations for the rehearsal dinner. ARGH!!! I like too many different things. I am tempted to make all 14 tables different because that is how my brain works! I need help. Maybe even drugs. LOL! I want pretty but not tacky. Classy but not formal. Again...ARGH!!! (Calgon take me away!)
School is going really well. Sometimes I am amazed at how responsive the children are. Some of them "get it" so well and it surprises me because I am teaching them. I love kids. I like their giggles and their smiles. I like the way they say my name (not very well sometimes). I like the hugs and the high fives. I'm not crazy about being "poked" by little fingers on the arm or leg though. :P I love the sound of "wow...how cool" when I show them something new on the computer. I'm glad God has put me in this place at this time. He is truly awesome and I say, "WOW, how cool!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels