Thursday, June 25, 2009

I'm home! Yay! I never know how much I like being at my house until I'm gone 2 or 3 days. I've been to St. Louis to an Apple OS X Server Training. Sounds intimidating, huh? Well, it was as intimidating as it sounds. Yesterday, I sat through a training on how to set up the server. Oh my, let's just say that the guy called on me when he saw a confused look on my face. I wasn't even embarrassed. I knew I didn't have a clue. LOL. I followed along and acted like I knew what he was talking about. I went with my friend and co-worker Sherri. She gets it. I think I was there for moral support mostly. HA!!! Today, the session was about Collaboration. Setting up the wiki and blog server and the podcast producer. I truly enjoyed these sessions. These are things that I would like to see our school district using. Of course, teaching everyone how to do this is the real trick. Baby steps, baby steps; I have to remember that I can accomplish everything in a day.
I saw on the Facebook news feeds that Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett died today. Two 70's icons gone. Everyone in Jr. High had Farrah Fawcett hair or wished they did. And then the crazy glove thing that Michael Jackson did in the 80's. Oh well. It's sad for their families mostly because they have put all their hope in earthly things and not in Jesus, the reason for my hope.
I'll try to add more tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels