Friday, June 19, 2009

It's one of those rare Friday evenings. DeWayne is at work and Dane isn't home yet and Evan is in Florida. I'm all alone. I can read, I can watch whatever I want on TV and I can be on the computer. How cool!
Evan and Jackie left yesterday to visit Angela in Orlando. They flew out of St. Louis. Jackie drove up there and I drove home. I don't think it matters when you go to St. Louis or how you get there; there is ALWAYS traffic. We went north and hit the bypasses so it was easier. I will go that way again. :D
DeWayne is going kayaking tomorrow in Missouri with friends. He is so excited. He got a new paddle. A really nice one. He's gathered all his gear. He's ready to hit the water. I'm glad he has friends he can hang out with. :)
I worked on a web site for my computer lab today. I was only playing to begin with to see if some things would work and when they did I decided to add a bunch of stuff. So I spent about 2 hours typing text and adding pictures and links. I'll work more on it tomorrow.
The hummingbirds are back. They are so fun to watch. They really fast. I try to take their pictures and they don't stick around very long! Pictures don't capture their magic anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels