Monday, June 22, 2009

It's so hot today. It's in the high 90's. I think this is the hottest day so far this summer and yesterday was the first official day of summer.
Tomorrow I'm going to St. Louis for a conference again. I'm going to learn about servers and other geeky stuff. I can't wait. :D
DeWayne had to go in to work. Evan is with Jackie in St. Louis at the orthodontist and Dane is with Jean. I seem to be spending a lot of time by myself these days. I'm reading a lot of books though. :D
Jeff talked about The Bride and the Bridegroom yesterday at church. I loved it! The Bride is the church and the Bridegroom is Jesus. Too many people consider themselves ready for Heaven because they know the Bride but really they will be unknown to Jesus in the end. I want to be known. I want to hear "well done good and faithful servant" and I don't want to hear "I never knew you."
I'm still working on that salt thing. I want to be a fertilizer and a disinfectant to the world. I want everyone who sees me to see Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels