Saturday, July 18, 2009

Another week! I looked at my calendar and I go back to work in 30 days. Well, let's just say that again this summer I did not paint. Oh well, there's always next summer! Probably because for the last few weeks all we've talked about here in our house are wedding plans with vacation plans thrown in.
I'm really excited! My sister and her twins are coming Wednesday evening and staying until Saturday morning this coming week. YAY!!! We haven't been together in a long time. I think I will camp in the basement with her so we can stay up late and talk. She's bringing her party planning "hat" and we are going to brain storm about the wedding. She's a great organizer. I might even have to get all my "posse"together with her so we can all plan together.
It's also Saline County Fair week. Jean will be busy with her nieces showing their livestock and I think she might even have to judge some events.
We leave for vacation in 21 days! I am ready for the beach. I am going to have to shut my brain off that week. No school and no wedding! Just relaxation!
I got a new car this week. My husband decided that we needed to trade my Saturn for a Corolla. So I have a brand new (and I mean BRAND NEW) 2010 white Toyota Corolla. I haven't had a new car in a LONG time. It smells so good. And it only had 4 miles on it when we drove it off the lot! It still only has about 175 miles now. It's very cute and fun to drive. He told me it was for my birthday but it really is for us. :D
I'm thanking God for His faithfulness and His goodness today!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to come to your house, either!! The girls are packing now!!! Congratulations on the new ride--can't wait to see it!!!
    See you soon!
    M

    ReplyDelete

Labels