Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I haven't blogged this week and DeWayne let me know that I was taking too long between blogs. :D So here I go.
More randomness!!!
This morning in my quiet time my praise prompt was God's faithfulness and then in my INDEED devotion book today's entry was also about God's faithfulness. I love it when that happens. I always feel like I am on the right path when that happens. God is faithful. I know through everything that has ever happened to me and my family that God is always right there. He never leaves us or forsakes us. I am so thankful for His faithfulness! Even in our roughest times, He is there! All I can say is Thank You! and that seems so lame sometimes.
Marsha, Madison, and Mallory will be here tonight for a couple of days. I am so very happy they are coming. We have a lot of catching up to do. She's also bringing many wedding ideas. Fun,Fun,Fun!!!
DeWayne's friends, who are really Dane's friends too, have been here a lot this week kayaking. Or really practicing their kayaking moves. There is an art to kayak rolling. Monday I think they were in the water for four hours straight. Good times.
We leave on vacation in 18 days. I am ready for the beach. I've got my books ready that I want to read. Quiet, we are seeking quiet!
Dane got me a pedicure for my birthday from Mirage in Harrisburg. I think I will make my appointment for the Saturday after we get back. Then my toes will be beautiful to start school. I need to make that appointment this week.
Friday when Marsha is here, we are going to go to Paducah to look at dresses for me for the wedding. She and my mom and Evan and the twins. Yay! I hope I can find something that looks FABULOUS!
Book group is next Thursday. I am ready to hang out with my friends. The book we are reading is not that great but I only have to talk about one chapter (chapter #2 is mine). I am also excited because it's my turn to pick the book. I already bought it. It's a very simple fiction by Karen Kingsbury. I will read it first on the beach then move on to the rest of my list. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels