Saturday, August 1, 2009

Saturday...
Well, once again I let a project consume me. LOL!
I volunteered to make the wedding video. So I've looked at pictures once again. After my quiet time this morning, I didn't even leave the office. I just rolled my chair over to the picture cabinets and started looking and picking pictures of Dane. (This is after I had pulled about 35 pictures off the external hard drive last night and not going to bed until after 11) I started at about 8:30 and at about 10:30 I looked up. I had pulled about 60 pictures. I know this was too many so I woke Evan up and had her help me pick and choose. My song is about 4.5 minutes so I knew about how many pictures I needed of Dane, of Jean and of them together. Jean's pictures were a little trickier. Her family's home burned when she was in college so there really aren't a lot of pictures of her when when she was little. (Of course, she is child #4 and sometimes that says alot about how many pictures there are of a child! :D) So I have worked on the movie all day and I think I have the first cut finished. It needs the bride and the groom's approval and we'll see!
DeWayne went kayaking yesterday because it had rained about 2 inches. Today he went rock climbing. Tomorrow we are hosting a kayak rolling party. We are X-treme Sports!!!
The wedding plans are coming along. Sometimes they consume me too! If we could find a location for the reception it would all be grand!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels