Tuesday, April 21, 2009

So much floating around...

I have so many thoughts floating around in my head right now. I went to the Women's Retreat at Flora with my sister's church (and others). It was AMAZING!!! This is why so much is going on in my brain. My friend Brigette and I got up very early Saturday morning, left here at 5:45 a.m. and got to Flora around 7:45. We, as always, talked non-stop. The funny, amazing, God-led thing about it is that almost every topic we touched on during the drive was somehow re-spoken during the day by someone. I can't say it enough...I LOVE IT WHEN THAT HAPPENS! The women on the ministry team that Marsha worked with had been so faithful to God in all the details that He really blessed the day. A big thank you to all who were involved in the preparations and the carrying out of the day!

I'm trying to get my thoughts together about how I want to respond to the bits and bites that I walked away with. I will be posting about it, I hope, pretty soon. 

Yesterday I started Tech Testing in my computer lab. Each grade, Kindergarten, First and Second,  have a little test on Appleworks and Kidpix. These are our word processing and drawing programs. The second grade has a two part word processing test and first grade just has one part. Kindergarten only tests on Kidpix. First and second grade test on Kidpix too. We won't be finished until May 7. There are days I don't feel like I have taught these children anything but when I see them do the tasks I ask them to on their computer I know that all is not in vain. :D So I am keeping a very cheery attitude. :D

I promise I'll post my thoughts soon. (You can see this as a blessing or a threat. HA!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels