Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day 50 of 350


I really like this picture that I took of our Christmas tree. I was practicing with the light and the lens and the just stuff on my camera. I also needed to see JOY great big today!
Church was wonderful. Jeff was talking about love again today. I need to hear what he is saying. I like what he is saying. I get what he's saying. Loving some people is hard. Loving no matter what happens is hard. BUT, if I do not have love, I am a clanging symbol. Just making noise and not being very effective as a witness for Christ. So I do not want to fail this. I do not want my feelings to get in the way of love. UGH!!! Why does it have to be so hard!?!?!
Enough of that.
Evan's friend from school, Beka, was here overnight. She's from Texas and didn't want to go home for Spring break. She is very sweet and I like her. I'm glad she is friends with my daughter!
Evan and Angela took a few minutes this morning at church and spoke to the people about what they are doing this summer. I was very proud of both of them. They both have a heart for missions and seeing people come to Jesus! That's exciting!!!
More tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels