Saturday, March 26, 2011

Day 70 of 350

Well, I was able to miss days again!
It was a crazy week of school. The book fair, the art show, and the start of spring break Friday.
No excuse really. I just did other things.
I have book group this week. I must finish my book. It is really easy and really hard all at the same time. I can't decide if I really like it or nit. I think I like some of the parts so far and some are just bizarre. The book is "The Divine Romance" by Gene Edwards. He also wrote a Tale of Two Kings. It was different too but it seemed to make more sense. :)
I was hoping to have a photo job this week. So far I don't.
Monday I plan on cleaning the basement some.
Tuesday I will finish up what I started Monday. And I have book group.
Wednesday I am going to Marsha's to catch up and regroup with her!!!
Thursday is the tech showcase at JALC. Geeks unite!!!
Friday I have a dentist appointment and then general goofing off on my last day of spring break. (not really because Jackie's shower is Saturday and I have to help the girls get stuff ready.
Saturday is Jackie's shower at 11 am.
So my week off is completely planned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels