Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 45 & 46 of 350

I just realized that I forgot to post yesterday.
We had home group last night and didn't get home until almost 9. I got may hair cut and colored right after school so I didn't get home until right before group time. (Just enough time to run in and run out :D )
Sooooo, that being said, I have nothing. LOL
I went to Curves today and worked out. I hadn't been since the first of February. UGH! I feel a lot better and have more energy. I know it's good for me and I know it helps keep my weight down. It's just hard to make the time when my job and my life get in the way of working out. So, now I have to get with it again., I must go at least 3 times a week and keep it up!
I will post a picture tomorrow and get back on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels