Saturday, March 19, 2011

Day 63 of 350

OK, I had to look and make sure that was right because I am so far behind in the posting.
I took Aaron's senior pictures last Saturday. So every evening this week I have been editing pictures. I jsut finished up and got them uploaded to zenfolio.
Preview:




He is a kayaking buddy of DeWayne's too. I love the way this one turned out. DeWayne thought of this pose. It's actually at the loading dock of the old IGA in Harrisburg. ( I love that this background was free on OnOne's website!)
I've received some new software that includes backgrounds and borders this week. BIG problem! It crashes every time I open it and try to edit a picture. I've been emailing back and forth with technical support. It runs on my school computer so I brought it home for the weekend. (Of course, I will be bringing it home next week too because spring break starts!!!!)
I was so ready for this week to be over. The time change kicked my butt!
I slept til 7:30 this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels