Saturday, March 5, 2011

Days 47, 48, & 49 of 350

ok i'm a loser! I can't even keep up with my blog! I did better last week when I was sick :D

Evan is home for spring break. She got yesterday afternoon. She surprised me at school! It is so good to see her face! I miss her and don't realize it until I see her. I worked out and she overnight mailed her passport to  the mission office. She went to eat with friends and I came home. She and DeWayne got home at about the same time and we layed on the bed and talked. Good times!
I need to post a picture.
LaDonna & Marsha

Wow a wonderful blast from the past. I wish I still had that little chair Marsha is sitting on! This is at the house in Broughton. My Griswold grandparents lived there. Now my mom and  dad live there. (And the TV is in the same place only it's newer! ) Love the tree and the tinsel. I don't remember that scary doll sitting next to me! Good thing! It probably gave me nightmares. LOL 
I'm glad that I somehow ended up with most of the old pictures. I have scanned most of them and they just are everywhere. In my Picassa albums online, on my external hard drive, on disks, and on my desktop in folders. Gotta do something with them! I have some ideas! 
Evan needs some things for her trip so we are going to Carbondale to shop a little bit today! (I would rather go to Paducah, so we'll see)
DeWayne is fixing us a wonderful breakfast so I better get going!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels