Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 66 of 350

Spring Week! It has been a run of beautiful days. The sun is shining and the temperatures are warm. The wind is blowing. It's really March and it's really Spring! We are going to revisit Winter this weekend though, but that's ok. Maybe it will keep at least some of the Easter flowers from all blooming.
I finished editing Aaron's pictures and got them posted. I'm ready for my next project! 
Good news!!! The tech support people of the software that was continually crashing was able to help me with my problem and now it runs like a dream! YAY!!! I can use it here at home and on my school computer!
Examples:


Love being able to add frames to my images. And I love to be able to make the collages! I really think it adds some pop!
Our spring book fair and art show are going on this week. Thursday night is our late night with the parents invited to view the art and shop at the book fair. Everyone is crazy right now trying to get everything decorated beautifully! It really does look amazing at West Side!
Evan has three pieces of her art in the UE spring art show! She also won a couple of awards last night for two of her pieces! I'm going to let her toot her horn on her blog but I am very proud of her! 
I am sooooo ready for Friday and the start of Spring break! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels