Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 44 of 350

Jackson Falls
Ok, don't get shook up. This was taken February 12 at Jackson Falls. While I was taking pictures at the girls retreat, DeWayne took the D40 and went to Jackson Falls. It was the first day off he had had in several weeks and he just wanted to be outside. It had snowed and iced during that week so he saw some   wonderful ice and water. I love this picture. He's standing under an overhang of rocks. The sky is so blue and the ice is so white. Just a wonderful picture.
He got to go kayaking today. Not just to the St. Francis in MO like he wanted to. The water level was dangerously too high. They ended up kayaking at Lusk Creek down by Eddyville. They had a good time but he would rather go somewhere big. There will be other days! 
I worked today. I got very tired by 2:40. I didn't sleep all that well last night either. I hope tonight that I sleep soundly and deeply.
I have formulated a plan for Prom pictures. I will using a house and yard in Harrisburg. My friend Julie made a couple of texts and set it up and made arrangements. YAY!!! I am going to schedule appointments for every 30 to 45 minutes. I don't want to get rich but I want to take lots of pictures. Prom is May 7 (the day before Evan's 21st birthday!). If I book right I should be able to make about $250 in 3 hours or so. :D
I found out today that if Mr. Smith gives our PTO permission. They are taking the whole school to see a Miner's game May 11. EVERYONE!!! Pre-K through 2nd grade at a baseball game. It will either be fun or pure torture! The big kids will love it. The little ones, maybe.
Evan's spring break starts Friday. I am ready for her to be home for awhile. Her friend Beka is coming Saturday to spend a couple of days. 
More tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels