Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Beginnings of Random

Well, here goes nothing or something.... Whatever your perspective. I guess everybody needs a place to be random now and then.
I'm wondering, who will read this and who really cares? :)
I really like to read the blogs of my friends and family. So...feeling a little left out I decided to join the ranks of bloggers across the U.S. Ha!
As Sue Buchanan once said: "I am the deepest shallow person you will ever meet!" I can so relate to that. I don't know if I am truly shallow if I am so unable to concentrate that it makes me feel shallow. Who knows!
My children poke fun at me because I really do say very random things. During conversations I can take the weirdest turns and then get right back on subject. How do I do this? I do not know. Maybe God will explain why he made my brain the way he did when I get to Heaven. :D
It's a week before Christmas. It's a snow day off school. Evan is home from college for 3 weeks. Dane and DeWayne are at work. And I need to finish shopping and wrapping. Anything else...
I'm just going to go with this and have fun. 


2 comments:

  1. I'm so gld you're going to blog...I think you'll love it! I'm not that up to speed on everything, but it feels good to type in a place where everything is together...great picture, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great background! Don't forget to vote in my poll!

    ReplyDelete

Labels