Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas!
 I told my family I wouldn't blog today. But, you know, here I am. DeWayne had to go to sleep because he worked last night. We've opened gifts here and at DeWayne's mom's and now it's a lazy Christmas Day afternoon. Movies, Games, Food. What more could I ask for?

I am truly blessed to have two wonderful children and a fabulous husband. God is the true giver of all good things. And sometimes those things don't seem very good at the time but they turn out to be amazing! My thankful list is overflowing today!!!

Have a blessed day!

2 comments:

  1. great job keeping it short & to the point...I tend to write on and on!!! Those typing lessons are sure paying off!!!HA! Keep writing!--I think we're soul mates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's hard to keep it short when I have so much useless information to share.:)

    ReplyDelete

Labels