Friday, February 6, 2009

Oh well!

Well, the DirecTV guy didn't make it again today. They overbooked themselves. They have sworn they will be here first thing in the morning. (I know, Saturday!) We'll see. I'll believe it when they pull down my driveway!!! :D If not, what's a few more days without 120 channels. I've been living without them for 4 years now. I only miss them when network TV is awful (which is at some point every day!).

After I got off work DeWayne and I headed to Missouri to see Dane. We stopped at Lambert's in Sikeston and ate supper. Yum! I hadn't eaten there in many years. It's still very good. As we were leaving many, many Linemen from the PIKE company arrived. We tried to count trucks and men but lost count. There were probably 60 or 70 men there. It made me ready to see Dane. After we left the restaurant, I texted Dane and told him we were on our way. He texted back that they had just had 3 poles go down so they were still working. Needless to say we turned around and came home. Very disappointing. I was so ready to see him. Grown up or not a mom needs to see her boy! I have Thursday off for Lincoln's Birthday; maybe I can take him supplies then. 

I posted more pictures on my memory page last night. Time consuming as this project is; I am having a good time. I like looking at all the old pictures and posting all the captions about them. 

It's late for me (almost 10:30 p.m.) so I'm outta here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels