Friday, March 27, 2009

Finally Friday

It is finally Friday. I am so glad. It's been a long week. The Book Fair arrived on Monday and I have sold books all week long. I love the Book Fair but it is exhausting. Along with the Book Fair I had book group here last night. 

I love my book group. They are the funniest women I know (all of them). There were 10, including me. Darla, Brigette, Lisa G., Lisa O., Jaime, Brenda, Wendy, Terah,  and JeriLyn. I laughed until my stomach hurt. Everyone really like the book The Rain. Since the meeting was here I was the facilitator. Fun, Fun! I really enjoy listening to what everyone thinks about the books we are reading. I am learning so much about my friends and their views. I'm glad these people are my friends. 

Dane will be home tomorrow. Evan came home today. Yay!! We will all be together this weekend. Dane is very glad to have a weekend off. I might even have to cook something. :D

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels