Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sunday again but this time no laundry. I got all my laundry finished yesterday and my mom even folded it!!! I love my mom. She came out yesterday and helped me clean my house. She washed all the glass in my curio cabinets and the windows in my living room. Jim washed the windows on the outside. My living room is very sparkly now! I love it. I cleaned Dane and Evan's bathroom while she cleaned. I started at the ceiling and worked my way down. I washed the walls, I scrubbed the toilet and the tub. And I scrubbed their sinks and floor. It is very sparkly too. Yeah! Now all I have left to clean is my bedroom and my bathroom. I'll do it this week. Then during Spring Break maybe I can get to the downstairs. It really needs to be cleaned too. I'm going to try to paint the bathroom downstairs during Spring Break. That was supposed to be my Christmas Break project but I put it off. Now I have to do it soon. I'm ready to repaint our whole house. I have ideas what I want; I just have to get motivated and buy the paint and then do it. DeWayne doesn't like to paint but he will tape off the trim very neatly for me. Then I don't make as big of a mess. :D

The weather has been very nice today. All the yellow things that I love are blooming. I also saw some tulips this morning too. They are orange. Yellow and orange, my two favorite colors!! 

Dane's crew got rained out yesterday so he drove home for a couple of hours. He hadn't been home in almost 3 weeks so he was ready to see us and we were ready to see him. Evan came home for a couple of hours too. She wanted to see her brother. It turned in to an impromptu party with mom and Jim, Dane, Evan, DeWayne and me. We had an early supper together. It was nice to just be together. 

Church was really good this morning. Jeff has been talking about self-control for the last two weeks. Every problem we have in our society can be traced to the lack of self-control. It's sad to see people who blame all their problems on something or someone else when the problem is of their making by choice. Many things would be solved if everyone took responsibility for their own actions and  practiced self control. I could go on forever about this, but I'll quit now! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels