Monday, March 16, 2009

Where have I been?

Where have I been? I can't believe a whole week has passed since I posted those pictures. Unbelievable!!! Where did last week go? Where did the first half of this month go? Sometimes I think I'm lost. I can't figure out where I'm going and how I'm going to get there. (Not really, it just seems that time goes by faster and faster!) 

My mom and dad got home from Florida Friday. I spent the evening with them Friday. I loaded video and pictures on their computers. I got to hear all the stories. I'm glad they had such a good time and made a lot of new friends from all over the country and Canada. They plan on going back again next year.

Saturday mom and I went to Evansville to hang with Evan for the morning. We did a little shopping too (of course!). It was like Christmas at Eastland Mall. I haven't seen that many people at the mall since the holidays. And most of them were carrying bags. So maybe the economy is  going to bounce back. We ate at Penn Station. I really like the sandwiches from there.  Yummy!! 

I finished my book for book group. Most everyone else has too. It's hard not to discuss it when we all get together. I'm excited that everyone likes it. I can't wait to talk about it. I like all my friends and I really like to hang out with them. 

I'm reading a pretty good book now. It's called The Middle Place by Kelly Corrigan. It's a story of the author's journey through breast cancer. So far it's really good. (I really do read books that aren't very good. I just don't share them here. :D)

There are so many children and adults sick at my school. I felt not great all day. I don't know if it's really sickness or just the suggestion of sickness that made me not feel good. I'll keep you posted. :D



1 comment:

  1. Glad you got to hear all the stories...glad you're back to posting...have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Labels