Thursday, March 19, 2009

Truly Geeky!

Well, today I went to a Technology Showcase at John A. Logan College in Carterville. I found out how truly geeky I really am. I chose to go to all the Apple workshops to see what the new products are. I also went to a workshop on wikis. I had a REALLY good time. I just bought my MacBook last fall and I would love to upgrade my system and my iLife suite. The new iPhoto stuff is really cool, the new iMovie stuff is really cool, the new Pages and Keynote are really cool, the new garage band stuff is really cool! Some of the things I can do with my computer and some things I need the update for. I will probably update but just not today! :D The workshop on wikis was ok.  I have a wikispace that I use for school. (You can check it out: http://westsidetechtips.wikispaces.com) It's is the "working on" stage. I kind of quit working on it for awhile. I need to get back on it. I was making it for a resource for the teachers at my school. The little details of the day were fun and exciting. I guess that's what makes me a nerd, a geek, whatever!

DeWayne caught fish again today. We ate them for supper. We were out of fish batter so we experimented with different mixtures of cornmeal and spices. They were really good. I really like crappie!

It's Grey's Anatomy night so I better get this posted. 
More tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels