Sunday, March 1, 2009

It's Sunday again. It's one of those Sunday's that I feel like I have lived before. Jackie is here hanging out with us. Dane and all his friends are in the basement hanging out. Lots of laughter and lots of noise and lots of food consumed. Seems like yesterday when they were all in high school. Now they are all grown up and usually scattered in many directions. I've missed them! I like it when they are all here. 

I got to talk and see my mom today on Skype. I really like Skype. They were freezing because it's 67 there instead of the 85 that it was yesterday. Oh well, it was only 35 here today. Wish I was in Florida!!! Maybe Spring will be here soon. 

I'm glad today was Sunday. I really like to go to church. I like being able to cook breakfast for the masses. I like being able to worship. And I like to hear what Jeff has to say. I am thankful that we have a place that we can be a part of the physical body of Christ. I am thankful for LCC. God is such a great provider. 

Last Sunday DeWayne and I went to his grandpa's house and got all the old photo albums. I have spent the whole week scanning pictures of the Whitlock and Payne families. I will use some of these pictures on the Whitlock Memories Page.  I think I have scanned a picture of Denise on every horse she has ever owned. :D  DeWayne's grandpa had the best smile; even as a young man. His grandma had the most beautiful brown eyes that crinkled when she smiled. I miss both of them. I know DeWayne and our kids do too. 

I'm hoping that I get more time to post this week. I've been falling behind on posting almost every day. More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels