Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day 1 of 350

Day 1 of 350

I have looked and looked at blogs of "365 Days of Photos" and I really wanted to participate. Well, being the procrastinator that I am, I am 15 days late. :D
So, I really plan on posting a picture every day for the entire year of 2011! (All 350 of them!)
This picture was taken December 30 while Evan and I were visiting mom and Jim in Florida. We took a mini road trip for the day and started at Fort Pierce. The colors of the ocean that day were wonderful! Isn't God amazing how He puts all those colors there to please our eyesight! The sun was not too bright; actually a little overcast. I was impressed with this beach area. It was clean and very accessible! I also couldn't get over how pretty the water was. Usually when we visit the Atlantic, it is gray and rough and not very pretty. This was a beautiful day. Evan and Jim were checking out the water from the top of the dune.
My hope is that I can share a photo that captures everything that I want to say for the day.

On a side note. I am taking photos of a couple in Evansville for their engagement today. I will also be photographing their wedding in February. I am really nervous about the indoor wedding shots. I am trying and trying to soak up all the indoor photography knowledge that I can find. Of course, there's no better way to learn than to just do!

The whole point of taking a photo a day is to get my camera out and use it!
(Oh yeah, did I mention that I got a new camera right before Thanksgiving! It's a huge step-up for me. I am still, and probably will be for a long time, learning what all the buttons do.


2 comments:

  1. Looking good! Can't wait for more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Debbie! It keeps me posting and it keeps me taking pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Labels