Saturday, January 29, 2011

Day 14 of 350


Day 14 of 350

This is DeWayne's Christmas present to himself. He bought a trail camera. He has it set up on the back of our property where deer are known to travel. Obviously, by the look of this guy, some big deer!
He has been checking it about every 3 or 4 days. Today, when he checked it there were not as many deer pictures as earlier in the week with this picture.
There were other pictures of deer (about 10 different deer we think). Some big, some small. It's just fun to see them not knowing they are getting their picture taken!
He threw out some apples today, so we might have some new pictures tomorrow!
It has been a teaser of a day. It feels like Spring. It was 52 at about 2:00. DeWayne and I actually walked to the neighbors house and fed their cat. I didn't even have to wear a coat! It's supposed to be icy and snowy on Monday thought. Oh well! That's weather in Southern Illinois!
The wedding is in just a week! I am starting to get a little nervous and a little excited! I have bought a ton of extra rechargeable batteries for my flash units. I have extra SD cards for my cameras. I have studied poses and lighting and settings on my camera. I am just going to have to jump in and take the pictures. I can't worry about them until I get there Friday night and check out the lighting for real!
I am praying for a creative eye, an ability to get people posed and that my camera equipment is set right. Please pray with me on that one!!!
More late!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels