Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 3 of 350


Day 3 of 350

Thought I might post one of the pictures from Saturday's photo shoot. (Actually, I might post a couple more before the week is over! )
I had seen this photo set up on Flickr, which is a very COOL site for photographers to show off their stuff. I grabbed the Scrabble tiles before I left the house Saturday morning and put them in a ziplok bag in my pocket. After we took all our photos and were warming up with a wonderful coffee at Starbucks, I remembered the tiles in my pocket. Paige very graciously gave up her ring and I placed the tiles on the end table between the comfy chairs. This is the end result. I think it's awesome!!!! I love photos like this. I have done one with the word Family on a little sign. And I just bought a little stand-up word LOVE. (Jackie has claimed that one for her ring pictures)
All-in-all it has been a wonderful weekend. I finished editing Paige and Addison's pictures. I have them uploaded to zenfolio and they are ready to view. (If you would like to view them and my other pictures go to lwhitlock.zenfolio.com
I feel like it has actually been a long weekend even with all the busyness.
Today, Jackie and I went to Evansville to hang out with Evan and Angela. Her wedding dress was supposed to be in but it was actually in at the store in Nashville. They are shipping it to Evansville and she will have to make another trip over to pick it up. We shopped a little and ate some yummy Hacienda and shopped a little more. Good times!
Back to work tomorrow!
I have to keep my eye open for an interesting photo op! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels