Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day 2 of 350

Day 2 of 350

Well, here is the arch at the "river end" of Main Street in Evansville. All in all the engagement photo shoot went really well. I woke at 5 a.m. this morning thinking of things that I shoulda, woulda, coulda but I have many wonderful shots and I am pleased. Most of all, Paige previewed the pictures on the LCD screen and she was pleased! So, it was a good day.
Evan didn't have to work until later so she was able to help me. (You know, keep me on task!) And she got to take some shots too. (Oh, yeah, she got a new camera for Christmas too!)
Tomorrow, Jackie and I are going back to Evansville to shop and hang with Evan again! I could get used to seeing Evan every weekend!
Wonder what I will take a picture of today?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels