Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 9 of 350




Day 9 of 350

Well, this is the full moon the other night. I, again, took this out our front door. It looked way cooler when I was getting my camera ready. The color is ok. I should have had a tripod or a monopod but I was in a hurry.
Sorry about not posting a picture yesterday. I just absolutely forgot.
We dodged a snow day today because the temperature didn't go too far below freezing. It snowed almost an inch last night before bed time but was melted down this morning. And it was almost all melted off by this afternoon. If we use all of our snow days we get out of school on the 6th of June. If we don't use any more, we get out on June 3rd. We'll see!
The kids were ready to learn today. I was ready to teach. It was a good day.
I thought about wedding pictures all day: schedules, poses, people etc, etc. It will all come together. God is awesome like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels