Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 5 of 350



Day 5 of 350

Well, I have actually made it for 5 days in a row now!

This is a picture of Christmas day and all the snow we had. I had to post this picture because we are forecast for this same amount of snow tonight and tomorrow. Looks like we may another snow day or two in our future. :D

I shot this picture through the door glass because I didn't want to disturb the birds. They can sure empty that bird feeder fast. Usually about every day or so. The blue jays are the biggest and the bossiest. Then the woodpeckers and then the little birds. When they empty the bird feeder, they start on Brody's dog food. They REALLY like dog food. Too funny!

I've been putting together wedding pose lists and a schedule of when to take each groups pictures. The bride and groom don't want to see each other before the service. I can respect that. We can do all the formal separate shots before the wedding and then take all the together formal shots afterwards. I just need a timeline and a plan so we don't stand around trying to remember who has and hasn't had their picture taken. Wedding photography is very nerve wracking. I feel like I have to cover a lot of bases. (You don't get second chances to take some photos at a wedding again!) I just want to be prepared and do a good job!

More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels