Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 16 of 350

Day 16 of 350
What to post? What to post?


These are the Trusty boys. I took their picture along with their mom and dad last fall. It actually only seems like yesterday. :D The light on this day was incredible. I let them "fish" off the dock to begin with and that's all the little one wanted to do. I had to bribe him to take the rest of his pictures.
I love to take outdoor pictures of families and children and people!
In a couple of weeks I will be taking a young man's senior pictures. And I will also be taking Elias' one year pictures. And, of course, I am taking the wedding pictures this weekend. So, it looks to be a very busy and productive month of picture taking.
We have rain, ice and snow in the forecast for the next 48 hours. I have mixed feelings about it. I could use a prep day for this weekend. But the kids are really behind in the computer lab. I'm easy either way!
DeWayne had more pictures of deer on his camera. One really nice deer (antler wise). He also had a nice picture of a raccoon and a rabbit. :)
More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels