Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 4 of 350

Day 4 of 350

Meet Paige and Addison. This is why my day of taking pictures was so easy. They are a very handsome couple. Very photogenic and much personality!
Paige is the same age as Dane. They started in the same kindergarten class and went all through school together. I have a connection with her family from way back! Her dad and his family lived behind my Aunt Jackie and her family. I honestly don't have too many memories of being at their house and her dad, Eric, not being around. He was just the kid who lived next door and hung out with us. He's also my sister and my cousin Jill's age. So is was a pleasure to take an old friend's daughter's engagement photos. I also work with her mom, Patti.
I had never met Addison so I wasn't sure what to expect. He was very funny and a good sport about having so many pictures taken. I pray that their life will be blessed and they will grow stronger and stronger in their relationship.
This picture was taken on Main Street in downtown Evansville. The street lamps are painted black and very old style. It's a very charming place to take photos. I hope to use this location again as I take more pictures.
I have had contacts about senior picture, a family group and a child's photo shoot. So in the next 2 months or so I am going to be busy. Can I just say YAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels