Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 6 of 350

Day 6 of 350

Well, it's snow day number 5 and DeWayne took my laptop to work. I assured him with the iPad I wouldn't need it. I forgot about posting to my blog and I haven't figured out how or if I can upload a picture to this site. So, today there is no picture. Sorry!!!

I have had my camera out several times today working on light settings and trying to really figure it out. I took a picture of the snow. The su decided to shine at about 4:00 and I snapped a few pictures of it. I'll use those tomorrow. I have read several good articles about wedding pix and lighting and poses. I'm trying to put together a timeline for the day of when to take whose picture. Fun, fun, fun!!!

Tomorrow is snow day number 6. That officially changes the end of our school year. I now go the week after Memorial Day. As long as we stay out of June I'm ok with it. (Of course I don't have much choice.)
I just want to be able to take Evan to Indianapolis on June 2. That's when she leaves for the Ukraine on her mission internship! Very exciting for her!

More tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels