Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 15 of 350

Day 15 of 350


I decided on this picture for today because it was sunny and pretty outside today but the wind was still Winter. I miss the warm, beach weather. I really think I could live at the beach and not miss anything but the changing of the leaf color here in Illinois! :D
Evan has agreed to help DeWayne and I at the wedding next weekend. (I will owe her a new pair of TOMS!) I am excited that we are going to do this as a family. I love that my husband and my daughter see things to photograph that I usually miss! It's going to be a great day.
DeWayne and I worked with the settings on my camera this afternoon. I think I have figured out how to do some presets on the white balance and the ISO settings.
I'll keep working on it this week and I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Labels