Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 17 of 350

Day 17 of 350

This is me and my handsome son, Dane. He is an electrical lineman. He and his crew got called out today for storm duty in Ft. Wayne, IN. He is headed in to all this snow and ice to by on stand by in case the power goes out.  He really likes his job. And he really likes to work storm. :D He likes the overtime pay that comes with working the storm!
We just missed the storm here in Southern Illinois. We only got rain today. I don't even think we are going to get any ice now. Some say yay others wanted bad weather! I could have taken it either way. Snow day or not, didn't matter to me!
I am really surprised we didn't get more bad weather though. The kids have been acting really crazy the last two days. Their behavior usually reflects the weather.
I've looked at more wedding picture poses today. I am re-reading one of the wedding photography books that I bought. I am trying very hard to keep my mind wrapped around the details and the technical stuff of the wedding.
After this wedding, what will I talk about?!? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels