Monday, January 5, 2009

Back to Work

First day back to work! Yeah!!! I really like my job. I really, really like my job. It's like getting to work, make money and eat cake. I like the people I work with and for. I like the kids (all 625 of them). I like being able to explore and find out new things about the computer. I am just spoiled about having 2 full weeks off and was ready to stay home again today. I think some of this has to do with DeWayne was home an Evan was home and I just wanted to hang out with them one more day. Oh well. It was nice to be back in the routine and not have any graze-time. Ha!!! I also went back to Curves. I have only exercised 3 times during the 2 weeks off. So needless to say I needed to get back in a routine! So, welcome 5:30 a.m. and a routine.

It's game night so I have to go play Outburst with Evan, Angela, Jackie, and DeWayne.

1 comment:

  1. great thoughts...I wanted routine, but I still wanted everyone home...can't have both...I miss them terribly now! I got back to Curves, too! Love, it...and I missed it, too!

    ReplyDelete

Labels