Tuesday, January 13, 2009

What's up?

I just read Evan's new blog post for this week. What a good girl I have! It made my heart soar! 

Sometimes I wonder if I am too connected. I have a Facebook page. I have a Blogspot. I have a wikispace, a protopage website, and a iGoogle homepage. Plus, I have 4 email accounts that I check. I have a laptop, desktop and iPod touch at home plus another desktop computer at school. So I have much technology at my fingertips at all times. The other day at school I had my laptop sitting on my desk beside my desktop computer and was using my iPod touch. Is there something wrong with that picture? :D If you had told me 10 years ago that I would have been this connected to technology I would have laughed in your face. (Of course, it was 1999 then and we had only had a computer in our home for a few years.) It excites me to find new things and to use new technology.  I love the way techno/gadgets work! This is why my husband and my kids call me a geek now. Oh well, I will wear that title proudly!

It tried to snow this morning. You could sure tell at school. When the weather changes, so do the children and sometimes not for the better. They usually get really squirrelly! It is supposed to be very cold the rest of the week. I like snow but I am not really sure I like below 0 temperatures. BRRRRR

I am trying to get back in the exercise routine. I exercised everyday last week at Curves and I have hit yesterday and today this week. I like the routine and I like that my body feels better. I'm thankful that God led me to Curves to work out.

Well, until next time:
Life's too short to think you have to always have an answer.


1 comment:

  1. I don't think you're 'too' connected!! I love you just the way you are! Have fun and enjoy that we were born in this time frame!!!
    I, too, read Evan's blog...it made my heart soar, as well...and, I'm just the aunt!
    Keep the faith...peace...no fear!

    ReplyDelete

Labels