Friday, January 16, 2009

Friday!

It's finally Friday. Yeah!!! I say that like this has been a long week, but really this week has flown by. Today went by very fast. I feel like I didn't get anything accomplished. I sat through the inservice for our teachers this morning and then helped them figure out how to set up their equipment this afternoon. So needless to say I have no lesson plans for next week. I didn't get any of my own work done. Oh well, there's always Tuesday! It will still be there when I go back next week. 

My book group friends are finishing up The Shack. They are feeling like I did as I was reading it - "This is a very deep book that requires much thought!" I can't wait to sit down with my friends on the 29th and discuss it. We may be at Julie's all night. :D I think I am going to read back through a few of the chapters. I want to remember many things and I sometimes file things away in my brain and they get lost. Ha!!

Evan will be home in a little while and Dane is already home. What kind of fun can we get in to tonight? I wonder?!?

I'm really hoping it warms up enough to snow this weekend. I'm ready for some of the white stuff!

Maybe I'll bake some M&M cookies tomorrow. Dane really likes them. Evan likes them too (if I take the M&M's out - Don't ask). I like them too but if the guys are here maybe I won't eat so many. Looks like I have a task for tomorrow. I like to bake and try new recipes. It's just hard to do while I'm losing weight. I feel bad if I bake something and it goes to waste because I haven't eaten it. I can always send stuff to work with DeWayne. Those guys will eat anything! 

I don't have any profound thoughts tonight. Just tired ramblings. 
Maybe tomorrow...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels