Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Snow Day #2

Yes, it was official last night at 6:30, Snow Day #2. Let the fun begin. It makes me a little nostalgic because it's just me and DeWayne. No kids who are excited about the snow and no school. As a matter of fact, Evan had classes today. She was not happy. :( But at least I don't have to go outside and "play" in the snow. :D

My friends on Facebook are passing on their "Notes" 25 Random Things About Me. I am having a great time reading funny things about all my friends. Mine was easy seeing that my mind never leaves random. :D 

After posting last night I googled scrapbook, keepsake, blogs and I came up with Sutterflies memory pages. I started a Whitlock Memories page to post old and new pictures of our family. I am excited about this. I started sorting through the boxes of old pictures of my family and DeWayne's family and our family. I love pictures and the stories they hold. I know I can't live in the past but I just want to preserve that memory and share it. I know, I know just one more project and one more connection to technology. Yikes! I'll post the link when I have it closer to what I want. 

I have all day so I might post twice today. DeWayne has to go to work so I've got to fix some lunch. (you know, be the good wife :D)

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what you do with this technology...I love it that you have this talent...how ironic is that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I wish I could sew. Are we ever satisfied? ha!!!

    ReplyDelete

Labels