Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 18 of 350

Day 18 of 350
Ok. I know this is an old picture, but I was looking through some pictures that I scanned while I was at grandma's this summer and this one caught my eye. It caught my eye because it seems like I blinked and these little people grew up! (And that really young dad is now very gray!)
This was right after we built the wooden swingset and added the huge sandbox. Dane got the backhoe digger for his 2nd birthday. Looks like Dane is probably around 4 1/2 and Evan is about 1 1/2. She always thought she could do whatever he was big enough to do!
I miss those kids but they are really fun now that they are grown ups too! There are many pictures very similar to this. DeWayne, Dane and Evan doing something together outside. I ALWAYS had the camera ready. Those were film days. It was always the hope that "I got the shot", because there was no way of telling until the film was developed!!! I love digital. When I took pictures then, it was always the theory that you better take two just in case you missed it! I still do that now even with digital! LOL! Better safe than sorry!!!
I rented a large flash unit and battery pack for the wedding Saturday. It will continuous fire for several shots!! I am so excited. It will be awesome for the reception and for the pictures during the ceremony that I can use the flash on. I got it out and played with it a little. I will mess with it some tomorrow too and Friday night I will set it when we check out the church! Only two days away!
We heard from Dane and he is in Terre Haute. Not too far away but still very cold to be working outside. It's amazing how much snow some places have had and are still getting and are getting ready to get again! All I can say is WOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels