Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 30 of 350

Day 30 of 350
This is a wonderful picture of DeWayne and I pretty early in our dating relationship (I think). We might have been married but I don't think so. And I am not really sure where we are. I don't recognize that couch or those curtains. LOL!
I chose this picture because today, Valentine's Day, is the anniversary of our first date. Yep, 30 years ago today, DeWayne and I had our first date.  I am so thankful that he went home after school on that Friday and called and asked me out. He was nothing like any other guy I had ever liked or chased. He was kind and fun and very polite and gentlemanly. (His mother raised him well!!!) God is awesome in knowing just what we need before we realize it sometimes! I am grateful for that!
Well, I posted the pictures of the wedding last evening and have had much response. All good!!! Yay! They are all pleased with the pictures. That makes me so happy. Friday I will deliver her disks and a price sheet if others want to order prints.
Did I tell you I got an iPhone for Valentine's Day? My husband is AWESOME!!! It is a miniature version of my iPad but takes pictures and video. I love it. I Skyped my mom on it yesterday. Way cool! Being a Mac user already it was pretty easy to figure out.
I guess I better go spend more of the evening with DeWayne. He's on Day Shift so he's home. (He grilled some very yummy steaks for us for supper!)
More tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels